ONSONG INNOVATION PTY LTD
OnsongSwing ─ Sales, Support, Account Management & Membership
1. Scope and Consent
[registered office: Power2Brisbane U1/196 Kingston Road Slacks Creek Queensland 4127 Australia]
collects, uses, stores, shares and protects your personal information. It applies to the [onsongswing.com] website, the OnsongSwing members pages and the OnsongSwing Member Rewards Program and all related websites, applications, services and tools where this policy is referenced, regardless of how you access or use them.
Inclusion: 24 February 2017 – Implementation of SSL encryption on our web Server
Inclusion: 8 March 2017 Details of Google tracking code for AdWords and Google Shopping services.
2. Privacy Standards
You can browse our websites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. If you register to be an OnsongSwing member, you give us your personal information, and you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer, storage and management of that information on our servers.
When you visit our websites or use our applications, services, or tools, we collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone or other access device. The information sent to us may include but not be limited to data on the pages you access, your computer IP address, device identifiers, the type of operating system you’re using, your location, mobile network information, standard web log data, and other information. Web log data includes the browser type you’re using and traffic to and from our site. This information is not associated with you personally unless you are a registered user.
We use Google* tracking codes to verify when you as a successful purchaser of our product/s have, in the first instance, accessed our site via a Google advertising service such as, but not limited to, Google ADWORDS or Google SHOPPING. When your purchase is completed the web log data, as defined in the previous paragraph will include a specific tracking code for the Google service you used to reach our website. This tracking information is not associated with you as an individual and is not part of the Personal Information we collected to process and deliver your purchase. Google’s contribution to your successful purchase does become visible in our Google Analytics reporting Console.
- e-mail address, phone number, mobile (cell) telephone number, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers;
- transactional information based on your activities on the sites (such as buying, item and content you generate or that relates to your account), shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item;
- personal information you provide to us;
- other supplemental information obtained from third parties such as credit check information; and
- information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
4. Information Sharing and Registration with Social Media Websites
We may offer sign-on services that allow you to use third party login credentials to access the Onsong Innovation Pty Ltd and OnsongSwing websites. We may also offer services that allow you to share information with third party social media websites such as Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, and others.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with access to our e- commerce websites, and provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customised experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- provide services and customer support you request, including service updates;
- resolve disputes, collect payments, and troubleshoot problems;
- customise, measure and improve our services and the content, layout, and operation of our websites and applications;
- compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties;
- aggregate and/or make anonymous your personal information, so that it cannot be used, whether in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify you;
- contact you at telephone numbers we have collected, by placing a voice call or through text (SMS) or email messaging;
- provide you with other services requested by you in the manner described when we collect the information; and
You agree that we may use your personal information to tell you about changes to our terms and conditions, changes to other policies that may affect you personally and about new or changed services and tools, delivered with your membership of OnsongSwing.
We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your express consent. We may combine your personal information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalise our services and marketing to you via our websites.
7. Opting in for Personal Information Use
You will not receive marketing and promotional communications from us. However you may opt-in, from time to time, to our campaigns and promotions by following the notifications provided on your OnsongSwing account page.
8. Our Disclosure of Your Information
Onsong Innovation Pty Ltd will disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, respond to claims or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. As stated above, we do not disclosure your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
We also share your personal information with:
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as, but not limited to, fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and other rewards programs and website operations).
- Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
- Law enforcement or regulatory agencies, or authorised third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other OnsongSwing member or site user to legal liability. In such events, we will disclose information relevant and necessary to the investigation or inquiry, such as name, city, state, postcode, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, sales history, and anything else we may deem relevant to the investigation.
While we use contractual and other measures to ensure protection of personal information, the laws and regulations relating to privacy and personal information protection in other jurisdictions may not be the same as, or similar to, your local privacy laws. The governments, courts, law enforcement or regulatory agencies in these other jurisdictions may be able to request disclosure of personal information through the laws of these countries. In an effort to respect your privacy, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm, financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity.
9. Protecting Information You Share with Onsong Innovation Pty Ltd
If you access our websites from a shared computer or a computer in an internet café, certain information about you, may also be visible to other individuals who use the computer after you. We encourage you to actively protect your personal account information from other users.
10. Using Information from Onsong Innovation Pty Ltd
Onsong Innovation Pty Ltd enables you to share personal and financial information to complete transactions and redeem rewards.
A few important things you should know about our use of these technologies:
- Most Cookies are “session cookies,” meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
- You’re always free to decline our Cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services.
- You may encounter Cookies from third parties, known as service providers, that we have allowed on our websites that assist us with various aspects of our website operations and services.
- You also may encounter Cookies from third parties on certain pages of the websites that we do not control and have not authorised. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a Cookie placed by that web page).
12. No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing
We do not tolerate spam. Make sure to set your Onsong Innovation Pty Ltd communication preferences so we communicate to you as you prefer. You are not licensed to add other onsongswing.com users to your mailing list (e-mail or physical mail) without their express consent. To report [onsonginnovation.com] or [onsongswing.com] ─ related spam or spoof emails to Onsong Innovation Pty Ltd, please forward the email to [[email protected]]
13. Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
Your login/password is key to the privacy of your member account. Use unique numbers, letters and/or special characters and do not disclose your OnsongSwing login/password to anyone. If you do share your login/password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your login/password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password. You will be able to see all your transaction history via you account page and review and change your personal address/contact/delivery information. Generally, we will not manually modify your personal information because it is very difficult to verify your identity remotely. You should promptly update your personal information if it changes or is no longer accurate to assist us to identify you if exceptional circumstances prevail.
14. Protecting and Storing Your Personal Information
We store and process your personal information on third party cloud based servers. All transactions that you conduct on our web site are encrypted via a SSL certificate to ensure that the privacy of your personal information can not be compromised during transmission. The privacy of your personal information is protected by our hosting service providers using physical, technical and administrative security measures so as to minimise the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration of a huge range of information across their hosted web sites.
15. Closing Your Member Account; Retention of Personal Information
Upon your request, and subject to the following sentence, we will close your member account, and as soon as reasonably possible remove your personal information so that it cannot be viewed by other users. Removal will be based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law.
We may also close or deactivate inactive accounts, or accounts that are used in violation of our User Agreement.
In general, personal information from closed or inactive member accounts will be deleted or rendered anonymous as soon as reasonably possibly after the account is closed or deactivated. Under certain circumstances we may retain personal information from closed or inactive accounts for longer. Grounds for doing so would include; proof of purchase, prevention of fraud, resolution of disputes, or to otherwise take actions permitted by law. Under such circumstances this information will be kept as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations, and to comply with any applicable law.
16. Third Parties
17. Contact Us
If your have questions that are not answered by this policy or other information we provide on line, you may write to us at Onsong Innovation Pty Ltd, PO Box 951 Springwood Queensland 4127 Australia, or using our Contact form.